tukYman

This website suggests a more compatible use Firefox web browser

Welcome

Rift rift has various I skip, but the finger of a desire to work for carnal desire that I want, which is in a virtual world. Cave life in the foreign country to pursue mouthful of rice up to my stomach that is hungry, until now I still get work as a factory that is not only explore feasible worldly lust

About mE

Thank you have visited the website of me ... sorry it seems less well in all your heart, as I write this blog is only the life of the nation and achieve flood my heart, thank you so much Matur. "anything that it's blogging only use Blogspot"

Ayam Asam Pedas



BAHAN :

1 ekor ayam dipotong 10 bagian
3 buah asam kandis
1 sendok teh garam
1 lembar daun kunyit
700 ml air

BUMBU HALUS:

15 buah cabai rawit
10 butir bawang merah
2 siung bawang putih
2 cm jahe
2 cm lengkuas

CARA MEMBUAT :

1. Rebus air, bumbu halus, asam kandis, garam, dan daun kunyit hingga mendidih.
2. Masukkan ayam lalu masak di atas api kecil sambil sesekali diaduk.
3. Setelah kuah mengental, angkat dan sajikan.

Untuk 6 porsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment